Wednesday, August 16, 2017

                                           Summer 
            
                      During my summer vacations I did few things. I went to visit my uncle and I went to some fun places like Six Flags. Some things I also did was go fishing , play ball , go to the park , and mostly chill at the beach. My favorite part of summer was going to the beach and staying there mostly all night , I also enjoyed going to Six Flags because i like getting on roller coasters . I was suppose to come to summer school but I went away for a few weeks and i fell behind . The classes i was taking where biology b and World History . During my summer i also played ball , i am looking forward to playing ball at Marquez but i need to keep my gpa higher than a 2.0 . My favorite ride from Six Flags is Full Throttle but i hate waiting in line for about 1 hour.



No comments:

Post a Comment

                                      Class Evaluation  Things that I liked about this class is that we analyzed a lot of important keys ...